Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February Pictures 9: Unusual Signs

The sign on a a men's room door at a restaurant in Johannesburg.  Sadly, it was the only thing memorable about the restaurant.

**P.S.  I had planned to put up ten pictures in advance while I'm away for the next week in Tanzania, but work and other things have conspired against me.  I will make up for it when I return.  In the meantime, wish us luck as we climb Kilimanjaro.  Wish us luck as we try to summit on Tuesday morning!

G

2 comments:

  1. Hi Garrett-- had to reply. This just made me laugh out loud. Hope you are well. So glad Jas and Kat (and the S-R family) got to see you over the holidays.

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Maybe they just need to make it extra clear if it's hte gents or the ladies...don't know if you've ever been to Busaba here in london (thai resto), but if you ever go, you'll know why the signs for the toilet can be very confusing.

    enjoying these daily pics! you can make up after the hike with pics from kilimanjaro. Good luck on the climb and have fun!

    ReplyDelete